- Event: Compliance Bootcamp – Fundamentals Of HR, Leave & Benefits – Preconference Workshop
- Location: Las Vegas, NV (Las Vegas Convention Center)
- Date & Time:Sun, June 11, 2023
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM PT
SHRM National Conference and Expo '23
Attendees will get a contextual overview and summary of core HR, leave and benefits requirements that all HR professionals should know. The presenters will give the attendees a structure to bring some order and understanding to the seemingly arbitrary rules associated with HR and Benefits Compliance. Just knowing the internal structure and logic of individual rules and regulations helps to broaden and clarify the rules when applying them to specific instances.
- Learn the overall structure, organization, and methodology (versus just a recitation of specific rules) of ERISA, IRC and other laws and regulations that govern employee benefits.
- Learn the overall structure, organization and methodology of the core HR rules and requirements.
- Learn the basics of the various paid leave requirements in the various states and other jurisdictions and how they interact with the federal rules.
- Learn how the various rules and regulations interact in various situations to understand the overall structure and be able to apply the rules in specific situations.
Place: Las Vegas, NV (Las Vegas Convention Center)
You Deserve Better, Not Just Bigger
Contact World Employee Benefits today to get a free diagnostic evaluation of your program.