Our compliance specialists provide ongoing compliance consulting to keep you apprised of changing legislation and regulations that affect your programs.
Population Health Management
Our team of experts have curated a panel of industry-leading providers to mitigate demand, reduce medical trend, and help improve the health of your employees. Our consultants will work with you to develop a strategic plan and implement a best-in-class health management solution.
Our team will assess your data to determine disease state prevalence and develop actionable steps to mitigate demand and care gaps. We also work with you to deploy incentive campaigns driving physician engagement to identify early-stage prognoses for intervention.
Our health outcomes practice will help identify areas for improvement, isolate actionable opportunities, and determine potential solutions.
- Data-driven targeted strategies
- Building a culture of health
- Employee healthcare navigation
- Centers of excellence
- Disease management
- Mental health solutions
- Musculoskeletal guidance
- Diabetes and hypertension guidance
- Women’s health solutions
- Copay or incentivized program designs
- Wellness or benefits-based incentive designs
- High-performing provider incentive designs
- Physician engagement campaigns
- Healthcare navigation solutions
- Disease management guides on key topics
- Health-focused research and tools
- Measure healthcare performance: condition management, preventive health, RX savings, care gaps
WHY WORLD BENEFITS CONSULTING?
“Population health management aims to make a tangible impact on the quality and cost of healthcare by promoting health and well-being, preventing diseases, and enhancing physical, mental, financial, and social health. These impactful initiatives are at the core of our population health management practice. We help you implement solutions that are essential for improving the health outcomes of your employees.”
– Lindsay Fuhrman, Director of Population Health Management
MODERNIZING HEALTHCARE DELIVERY (0:32)
“What if your health insurance actually made you healthier?”
– Mike Barton, Chief Growth Officer, Employee Benefits Practice
Dedicated communication strategists build benefit and wellness communications with messaging that aligns to your culture and engages your employees.
Our dedicated team of HR consultants offer guidance and best practices as you build out your human capital management strategy amid generational, economic, and environmental challenges.
You Deserve Better, Not Just Bigger
Contact World Employee Benefits today to get a free diagnostic evaluation of your program.